Bug report and forum suggestion

• Hi there, great software you're developing there. I'll try to give feedback as long as I have my license :D

when the password is wrong, the ts3 bans the ip for a few seconds, it's NORMAL. But your software is not catching the exception:

2017/12/08 02:15:47 [error] 11911#11911: *58 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Exception: connection failed, you are banned (you may retry in 531 seconds) in /public_html/tsi/vendor/planetteamspeak/ts3-php-framework/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery/Reply.php:319

and this error generates an Error 500 - Server Error (can't troubleshoot clientside) and the system gets inaccessible for as long as the ban is there, as soon as it ends it gets normal again.

• Good morning MrcS and thank you for your contribution.

I'll try to give feedback as long as I have my license

The beta phase was initially planned for 4 months, but if it takes longer you can just get a new license :)

2017/12/08 02:15:47 [error] 11911#11911: *58 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Exception: connection failed, you are banned (you may retry in 531 seconds) in /public_html/tsi/vendor/planetteamspeak/ts3-php-framework/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery/Reply.php:319

Can you perhaps tell me on which side or in which action the error occurs?
    EDIT: Found the cause, will be fixed

Thank you in advance for your effort. Best regards, Daniel

EDIT: The error message was copied to the bugtracker