Note: Please note that RC versions are not intended for productive use, but only for preliminary testing. If you still install a RC version, you have to reckon with the possibility of serious errors or irrecoverable data loss. The use of RC versions is therefore at your own risk!
IMPORTANT: An AUTO-UPDATE from RC1 to RC2 of the TSI Main System may fail, but the corrective action is included in the RC2, so here too a manual update is required.
Manual: manual update from version 1.1.6 to 1.2.0/ 1.2.0 to 1.2.0 [BUILD 1] (no auto-update possible)
Since the changes in the current version are too extensive, an automatic update via Update Manager is unfortunately not possible.
- Setp 1: Complete backup of the database and all files on the webspace
- Step 2: Download the TSI Main System 1.2.0 RC2 archive and move it to the main directory of the current TSI instance
- Step 3: Unpack the archive with the new version (1.2.0 RC2) in the main directory and overwrite all existing files
Step 4: Calling the Tea(m)speak Interface in the Browser -> Done!
- If only a white page appears here or an error occurs, run the migration script "install / migrate.php" in the browser and try again
- If the migration script has been run and the TSI is still down, contact the support and keep the log files in the logs directory
Step 5: (Only if extensions were installed before) To be able to use all existing extensions again, they must be updated after the manual update. First and foremost, set an update source in the settings menu and update the existing extensions with the help of the new update manager. Optionally, you can also remove the existing extensions and reinstall via One-Click.
If errors or problems occur during use, please report them in the appropriate support forum. Many Thanks!
TSI Main System 1.2.0 (RC2) changelog:
[ + ] Modularity in terms of extensions has been improved
[ + ] Depending on the expansion module, there are now several options that can be configured through the settings menu in the TSI
[ - ] Fixed a bug that will fail with Update Manager (Auto-Update)
[ - ] Fixed a bug that showed the relevant exceptions in the error log
[ - ] Incorrectly used language packs have been corrected
[ * ] Vendor update
[ * ] Code cleanup