teamspeak-interface.net and the TSI come under the hood ...

• Due to the fact that the product range grows with the Plesk extension for the TSI and the upcoming Voice Server Manager and I would like to make all support as well as all other information centrally available to every user, the Tea (m) project speak Interface will soon be under the roof of the actual company DW </> Web Engineering. In the course of this change, the Internet address will also change, among other things, but I will set up a corresponding redirect in this regard. I can't say exactly when this change will take place, because it depends on how quickly the work on the new website and the Hurricane update for the TSI (1.3) takes place, because I would like to have these two milestones together connected. As a customer or user, you do not have to do anything else, because the user accounts as well as all existing subscriptions, memberships and licenses are of course also transferred.

If you have any questions about the planned changes, simply use the forum or a private ticket. As soon as the move is just around the corner, I will inform all users again via email. Best regards, Daniel